Ph.D. Student (Computational Science)
- Multimodal Machine learning
- Sensor Fusion
- Vehicle Autonomy
- Current – Ph.D. Student in Computational Science, University of California, Irvine, USA
- 2021 – Master of Data Analytics, San Jose State University, USA
- 2018 – B.S. in Applied Physics, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Johnsen, Tim K., and Jerry Z. Gao. “Elastic net to forecast COVID-19 cases.” 2020 International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing and Technologies (3ICT). IEEE, 2020.
- Johnsen, Timothy K., Mark S. Marley, and Virginia C. Gulick. “A Multilayer Perceptron for Obtaining Quick Parameter Estimations of Cool Exoplanets from Geometric Albedo Spectra.” Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific 132.1010 (2020): 044502.