- Network Security, Privacy, and Reliability of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Detection & Authentication of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Network Slicing, Task Offloading, & Edge Computing of Wireless Systems.
- 2023 – Ph.D. in Networked Systems, University of California Irvine, CA, U.S.
- 2018 – M.S. in Networked Systems, University of California Irvine, CA, U.S.
- 2014 – M.S. in Network Engineering and Security DePaul University, Illinois, U.S.
- 2012 – B.S. in Information Systems King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
- Alsoliman, Anas, et al. “Intrusion Detection Framework for Invasive FPV Drones Using Video Streaming Characteristics.” ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (2023).
- Alsoliman, Anas, Forough Shirin Abkenar, and Marco Levorato. “State-Recovery Protocol for URLLC Applications in 5G Systems.” 2023 IEEE Topical Conference on Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks. IEEE, 2023.
- A. Alsoliman, M. Levorato, and Q. A. Chen, “Vision-Based Two-Factor Authentication and Localization Scheme for Autonomous Vehicles”, Third International Workshop on Automotive and Autonomous Vehicle Security (part of NDSS), 2021.
- A. Alsoliman, G. Rigoni, et al., “COTS Drone Detection using Video Streaming Characteristics”, in International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN) 2021, pp. 166 – 175.
- A. Alsoliman, A. B. Rabiah, and M. Levorato, “Privacy-Preserving Authentication Framework for UAS Traffic Management Systems”, in 2020 4th Cyber Security in Networking Conference (CSNet), IEEE, 2020, pp. 1 – 8.